Views:247 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-04-14 Origin:Site
As the role of self-luminous materials in the security field is gradually recognized, the amount of self-luminous products is also increasing, among them, self-luminous signage is very representative. The self-luminous signage can be divided into two types, one type is the whole board luminous sign, the other is a partial luminous sign. The existing methods for making self-luminous signage are mainly divided into the following categories: film-laminating method, inkjet printing method, and screen printing method.
1. Film-laminating Method
It is a commonly used method for small and medium-sized enterprises, which has the characteristics of less equipment investment and rapid transformation. The method of making the whole board logo is to paste the whole board of the light-emitting film on the substrate, and then transfer the pattern carved in advance to the top of the light-emitting film. Partial luminous signs are pasted with reflective film or other kinds of film on the substrate, and then the luminous film can be transferred to the substrate after lettering. The disadvantage of this method is that the pattern is easy to warp, so the adhesive of the material used must be large, otherwise it cannot be used outdoors for a long time.
2. Inkjet Printing Method
This method that has recently appeared is mainly used to make partial luminous signs, which has the characteristics of less personnel investment and short cycle, and is mainly used to make personalized signs. But the weather resistance is not as good as the printing method. The specific manufacturing method is as follows.
1) The free-print method uses special ink to print the pattern on special paper with a normal printer, and then the pattern on the paper is transferred to the prepared light-emitting substrate by the water transfer method.
2) Thermal transfer method: print the sublimation ink on special paper, and then transfer it to the light-emitting substrate with a thermal transfer machine.
3) Printing method by flatbed printer (the machine and ink are dedicated): firstly spray one-layer special coating on the luminous substrate to increase ink absorption. After drying, use the printer to print the picture.
4) Printing method by UV spray printing machine: (the machine and ink are dedicated): the machine is equipped with an ultraviolet curing device, and the prepared light-emitting substrate can be dried directly after printing on the machine to the light curing section.
3. Screen Printing Method
At present, this is the method mainly used for large-volume products, it has the characteristics of large capacity, low cost, good product performance and weather resistance.
1) The production of the whole board luminous signs.
First, the whole board is made of the luminous substrate, and the luminous ink configured is printed on the substrate required by the customer, according to the different materials used. The drying method can be selected from the following methods: the drying method can also be adopted, and the luminous paint prepared can be sprayed onto the selected substrate by spraying method. The drying method can be selected according to the actual situation.
After the production of the entire board of the luminous substrate, the appropriate color ink is selected for printing according to the customer's requirements. The ink is selected based on surface tension. The surface tension of the ink is related to the ink's transfer performance and the stability of the printed pattern on the substrate. For example, when the surface tension of the ink is greater than the surface tension of the substrate, the printed pattern will shrink, and even fish-eye-like pores will appear.
After printing the pattern, the product is dried according to the requirements of the ink used.
2) The process of the partial luminous signs.
Spray the ordinary paint on the substrate required by the customer, and print the luminescent ink after drying. After printing the luminous ink, it is dried according to the requirements of the ink used.
The above methods are common production methods of self-luminous signage at this stage, and each enterprise can choose a suitable method according to its own characteristics.