Views:346 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-04-10 Origin:Site
Taiwan International Lighting Show (TILS) is the largest professional lighting technology exhibition in Taiwan. It is hosted by the International Trade Bureau of the Ministry of Economic Affairs and is held once a year.
The exhibition introduces the sapphire and patterned substrate area, OLED manufacturing area and high-brightness LED technology area, presenting the latest technology in the industry. The exhibition covers the upstream and downstream of the LED industry. From equipment, materials, epitaxy, packaging to lighting applications, it presents the complete industrial chain of Taiwan's LED, and is matched with international professional forums and three major networking events, it can be called Taiwan's LED industry's most important annual event.
During the exhibition, a series of seminars will also be held, such as the Taiwan Solid-State Lighting International Symposium, the LED Summit Forum of the Process Show, the Feast of Light-Architecture, Design and Lighting Symposium, etc., lighting technology and application, new trends in LED process technology and lighting design trends are on the agenda.
TILS is also a very important platform for enterprises to open the Chinese Hong Kong and Taiwan markets. The last session, it attracted 355 exhibiting companies and the number of merchants reached 15,000. The exhibition was held at Taipei Nangang Exhibition Center, and the exhibition area reached 18,000 square meters.
Precautions: This exhibition is a professional B2B trade show, which is only open to the people in the industry. Non-industry people and people under 18 years old are not allowed to visit. No retail events are available on site.
Due to the needs of the exhibition organization, the organizer has the right to change and adjust the exhibition period and location without notice.
Lighting and lighting related: integrated lighting applications, lighting design, home lighting, commercial lighting, smart lighting, outdoor lighting, kitchen furniture lighting, luminous exit sign, plant factories and lighting, automotive lighting, special lighting, self-luminous light, hospital lighting, medical and medical cosmetic lighting, building materials with lighting applications, inorganic self-luminous material, light display equipment such as neon lights / light boxes, lighting related accessories, lighting production equipment, lighting inspection and testing equipment, LED equipment materials, LED components (epitopic, packaging, UV / IR)
1) Participating companies must be officially registered companies. The business license must be consistent with the participating companies and be valid.
2) Exhibits must be related to the theme of the exhibition.
3) Participating companies must have other requirements that are required by laws and regulations。
1) Submit the Application: Submit the exhibition registration form and specify the intention to participate or visit. Download the registration form or ask the staff.
2) Application Acceptance: The application materials should meet the requirements of the exhibition and it will be accepted. (1-3 working days).
3) Select Booth: Select the reserved booth according to the optional booth map.
4) Signing the Contract: The two parties shall sign an agreement according to the booth price and their respective rights and obligations.
5) Payment: After the booth is confirmed, payment will be made according to the booking agreement.
1) Copy of business license
2) Product photos
3) Exhibition registration form
1) Book a booth: determine the exhibition booth and pay.
2) Prepare samples: prepare samples that need to be displayed on the exhibition site.
3) Exhibits logistics: usually the logistics will be closed 2 months before the exhibition.
4) Personnel visa: apply for a visa at the latest one month before the show according to the time of visa issuance in different countries.
5) Booking itinerary: book business services such as air tickets and hotels, or you can book all-inclusive overseas services.
6) Departure and attend the exhibition: take international flights to the participating cities to attend the exhibition.
1) If the participating companies meet the legal requirements, they shall have the right to know the participation process.
2) The applicant enterprise has the right to require the implementing agency to explain the public content.
3) The applicant enterprise enjoys the power of consultation, progress inquiry and complaint during the process.
4) The applicant enterprise has the right to apply for administrative litigation if it disagrees with the result of the process.